20 books of summer is a challenge hosted by Cathy at 746books. This challenge is to read – and review – 20 books over the summer, between the 1st June and 1st September.
You can find her original post announcing the challenge and all the information here
I’m reasonably confident I can read 20 books, I’m not so confident I can review that many. As Cathy’s blog is all about reducing your TBR pile, I’m going to choose my 20 books from those that I already have on my TBR, namely my ever increasing NetGalley pile! Below are all of the books that I’m hoping to read/review. Wish me luck!
- The Lost Ones by Marnie Riches
- Wake by Shelley Burr
- The Guilty Girl by Patricia Gibney
- The Other Guest by Helen Cooper
- A Stranger on Board by Cameron Ward
- The Bay by Allie Reynolds
- Girl, Forgotten by Karin Slaughter
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
- Chasing Dreams at Hedgehog Hollow by Jessica Redland
- Listen to Me by Tess Gerritsen
- Truly, Darkly, Deeply by Victoria Selman
- The Last Hours in Paris by Ruth Druart
- The Cabin in The Woods by Sarah Alderson
- The Italian Ballerina by Kirsty Cambron
- The Retreat by Sarah Pearse
- The Lies I Told by Mary Burton
- Looking for Jane by Heather Marshall
- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney
- One Summer Sunrise by Shari Low
- Summer Kisses at Mermaids Point by Sarah Bennett
Let me know your most anticipated read of summer
Looks like a great list of books Louise! Thanks so much for taking part and best of luck!
I’m always happy when I spot an Australian book on one of the lists 🙂
Good luck! Have a great summer!
Ohh love these. Cabin In the Woods sounds kind of scary, but then the last two seem very light and summery. Love these. Thanks for sharing.
Here’s my list:
Yes, I realised I didn’t have many rally summery books coming up and I think you need something a bit more lighthearted over summer
Good luck with your reviewing target! I have read Listen to Me, it was great getting back to Rizzoli and Isles but it’s a bit of an odd one, with half of it being about Jane’s mum being a nosy neighbour!
Good luck! You’ve got a nice mix of books planned. I have The Bay and Daisy Darker on my extended list. Happy summer reading!