As I’m away this week visiting my parents I thought it was going to be a quiet one for books.
I was wrong
There were 2 things that I didn’t take into account.
- Random Things having loads of amazing tours coming up
- Start of the month meaning that the new Kindle deals are available
So, firstly, the Random Things Tour Books I received
- The Dark Remains by Ian Rankin and William McIlvanney
- The Eye of the Beholder by Margie Orford
- Deep Water by Emma Bamford
- Listen To Me by Tess Gerritsen
The kindle bargains that I treated myself to
- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
- The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde by Eve Chase
- Razorblade Tears by SA Cosby
- The Mermaid of Black Conch by Monique Roffey
- Cracking The Menopause by Mariella Frostrup
I won What She Left Behind by Mily Freud in a competition on Twitter
I may have also got 2 more tour books to read from publishers
- The Way Back to You by James Bailey
- The Friendship Pact by Jill Shalvis
I really need to stop buying books, or figure out how to read at least 10 a week!