This just happens to coincide with my review of 22 Seconds by James Patterson. I’d like to tell you it was intentional, but I am honestly not that organised!
So my top 10 books with a unit of time in the Title
- 22 Seconds by James Patterson
- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
- My Penumbra’s 24 Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan
- Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton
- In Seconds by Brenda Novak
- The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- The Vanished Days by Susanna Kearsley
I have read all of these, however, I haven’t yet reviewed them all on here. Maybe I should use this as a prompt to try and remember what I thought of them and then I can add reviews
Great list, Louise. I like your variety of words chosen. I have a few of these on my TBR. The 100 Year Old Man is a great choice for this prompt.
Nice list! I’ve read and enjoyed three of these and several more of them are on my TBR list. One of these days, I’ll get them read…I hope.